Saturday, January 17, 2009

A++++++

Do you know what it is like to be an A personality? I do. And I am not all that happy about it. I married a B (thank goodness) and all of my children ended up as a B. Well, can you imagine and A surrounded by Bs? It is not a pretty sight! And the more B they are, the more A I become.

So now we are living in a household with an extreme A++++++ and three B- people! Is this how people die of heart attacks and strokes?

So, one of my New Year's resolutions is to TONE DOWN! Hellloooo! I am too young to die! And I am too old to be driving everyone crazy! IT IS REALLY HARD BEING AN A!!

Does it really matter if the dishes are put in a special way in the dishwasher? Does it really matter if ....well, fill in the blank. You get the picture!

I know I can't be a B. It's just not in the cards for me. But, can't I be an A-? And when I tone down and become an A-, won't that help the family to step it up and become B+'s? Let's experiment and see! But, ugh, what a lot of work!

1 comment:

Anaise said...

I laughed out loud at this one. My heart goes out to you.

I am a B+ surrounded by A sisters and sisters-in-law . . . I constantly feel inadequate when I'm around them. It takes a lot of energy to not compare myself to them.

Hang in there, Mary! You're wonderful the way you are!